Basic Spiral Rope Necklace
This necklace is a simple pattern but is challenging enough to keep you interested and it makes up to a sweet necklace.
I used gold coloured Swarovski pearls and round crystals in a soft brown colour.
I also used a bronze coloured seed bead.
Design credit: GGC’s Beginning Beaders
- amounts of beads will depend upon the length of rope you make
- the necklace shown is 22 inches long
- approximately 200 4mm round beads- 100 hundred each of two colors
- 2 colors of 11/o seed beads
- one color of 8/o seed beads
- a toggle clasp
- 8lb Fireline
- a size 10 beading needle
If you would like to make this pattern and heard about it here please tag me on Insta @life.with.janet so I get to see it.